Granulated Single Super Phosphate
Manufacturing of GSSP is based on perhaps the simplest chemical reaction amongst chemical fertilizer industry. The main raw materials required are rock Phosphate & Sulphuric acid. GSSP is a straight phosphate multi-nutrient fertilizer which contains 14.5% water soluble P2O5, 12% Sulphur, 21% Calcium & some other essential micro nutrients in small proportions. GSSP is an option to optimize the use of phosphatic fertilizer.
Single Super Phosphate 18% (Granules) increases the soil fertility. It softens the soil and hence improves the soil capability to absorb water. The greatest advantage of using Single Super phosphate as a fertilizer is that the phosphoric acid is fully water soluble. It also speeds up the process of chlorophyll and improves the quality of vegetables and fruits. All soil types can get benefit from the application of Single super phosphate as a fertilizer.
- It softens the soil and hence improves the soil capability to absorb water.
- Increases the chlorophyll in plants.
- Reduces PH level of soil.
- It improves the quality of vegetables and fruits.
- Enriched with important micro nutrients.
- All soil types can get benefit from the application of SSP.
- Used in conjunction with an organic fertilizers.
|| % Quantity
|Water Soluble (WS)